FUE hair transplant before and after
Hair transplant is very common in those days in this fast-growing life style many problems effects on our health and nature. So many things we never know to apply or use as remedies, and that’s the problem we face several times in our regular life. Dr. Vivek Galani Hair Transplant & Skin Clinic is the best Hair Transplant Clinic in Surat , Gujarat has experienced and reputed surgeon for hair transplant.
In recent year, hair transplant surgery becomes like fashion in youngster. It’s not a painful surgery. Even it is very easy and naturally regrooving hair and 100% safe. Hair transplant is driven by technology improvements and better outcomes.
Normally there are two types of hair transplantation currently in use:
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
FUT also known as follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS). No matter which surgery you have to choose, but Dr. Vivek Galani advise go consult with your doctor and have a complete assessment of on your own distinctive hair conditions. Every person is unique and they deserve special treatment.
Many patients go with FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) hair transplant procedure where individual follicular units are extracted from the shaved back of your scalp. After then the graft will be implanted in the focus area after completing processed and counted under a microscope.
How does a FUE hair transplant work?
FUE hair transplant restores hair by replacing old follicles with new follicles. Some of them still able to grow hair.
When we are completing hair transplant, the follicles will be nourished by blood vessels and start to regrowing on the thin hair area or blading area.
FUE hair transplant is different for every single person many people start balding in their early age 20s, some other bald much later in life.
Procedure for FUE hair transplant
Dr. Vivek Galani suggest you the procedure – FUE hair transplant
- First of all, your surgeon examines you and after inter talking your doctor decided when and which part is affected and how to regrowing there.
- Your doctor will shave that particular area where follicles will be removed from the transplant area.
- Your surgeon removes follicles from your skin by using a micropunch tool.
- The surgeon will then use a needle or other small, sharp instrument to make a series of tiny incisions through which the extracted follicles will be inserted.
- The follicles will be inserted into the incisions.
- The surgeon will clean and bandage the particular area in preparation for healing.
Instructions and Care Before FUE Hair Transplant
- Before we start our journey to make our dream true, there are some instructions, we must follow it.
- Vivek Galani suggest you to avoid wearing T-shirts and other thermal undergarment that needs to wear from the head. When you go for hair transplant, we suggest to wear shirt or jackets at a time.
- Shampoo is also matter, if your hair is dandruff prone, wash your hair daily with Ketoconazole shampoo for a week. It is available at almost all the medical store.
- If you wear a wig, then remove it before go for hair transplant.
- You should shampoo your hair properly before coming for Treatment. Dry it with a clean towel, strictly NO to oil, Gel, Spray and any other hair products.
- Normally we suggest you have to avoid alcohol, Gutka, smoking, etc. before and after a few days of treatment.
- You should discuss your medical history with your doctor to avoid any hassle before surgery.
- If you want Body Hair Transplant (BHT), you should shave the hairs in the potential donor area (Beard, Chest, Pubic, Armpit, Back, or Thighs) exactly 4 days before your procedure date.
- We suggest do not go for the clinic empty stomach. Have breakfast or lunch before the treatment. Do not eat spicy food.
- In our clinic, we advise donot to wear any heavy accessories, gold, etc.
Instructions and Care after FUE Hair Transplant
- On discharge, you will be given a saline bottle and a syringe to spray on the transplanted area.
- For the first 3-4 days, you will need to spray the transplanted area every 10 – 15 minutes. When you’re doing this, wrap some towels around your shoulders and let the water drain.
- There’s no need to be concerned about spraying while sleeping, and you shouldn’t touch the transplanted hair.
- When the sterile water given has been used up, you can use tap water.
- Spraying the transplanted area and the donor area prevents scab development. During this time, the transplanted grafts must also be kept hydrated, as this is critical to their survival.
- Drink plenty of water and eat normally during this period.
Day 1 to Day 3 after Hair Transplant Treatment
- This treatment is not so painful
- Take your medicine as per doctor prescription
- Don’t take your medicines empty stomach take it with proper food and milk
- Sleep with head elevated for few nights
- Get your bandage removed after 24 hours.
Day 4 to Day 14 after Hair Transplant Treatment
- On day 4, start a Ketoconazole shampoo regimen by filling a mug with tepid water, adding 10 ml of shampoo, mixing it up to make it very soapy, and pouring the solution over the transplanted area and the donor area with a cup or tub, then rinsing off any soapy solution with plenty of water.
- Avoid standing in a power shower or wearing a tight hat during this period. Make sure you don’t use any hair products. Allow your hair to air dry instead of towel drying or blow drying it.
- You should keep spraying the donor area to alleviate itching from days 4 to 14. The spray bottle can be kept in the refrigerator.
Day 14 after Hair Transplant Treatment
If you have any scabbing on the Transplanted area, you can apply suggested moisturizer like Vaseline, ponds or any body lotion moisturizer available at home) over transplanted area about half hour before taking bath.
Post Treatment Swelling
This type of problem is naturally but don’t worry about this. This could be at least 4 to 8 days. It can be avoided by strict bed rest and surgeon’s guidance.