Digital Marketing: Here Are the Trends to Keep an Eye On In 2020
The 2020 has just begun and it is time to look at the trends of Digital Marketing for the next twelve months. As is well known, the importance of this business sector can no longer be ignored since its influence on the performance of products and services of any sector and scope is undeniable. As usual, also for 2020 the objectives of the Digital Agencies will essentially lie in the increase in demand for customer brands https://www.emiratiproductions.ae/photography/.
But how? Let’s see together the trends that will drive the market.
- A Facebook increase? Facebook is still in first place among the most used social media, and users over 65 are also growing. In the United States alone, this slice of audience now covers 41%. Marketers are interested in this demographic, and in practice this will mean new digital marketing strategies designed for a senior audience, which on the network can be identified on Facebook more than on any other social network.
- Instagram: the champion among young people If Facebook is the reference point for mature users, Instagram is of interest to younger internet users. Thanks to the ever-increasing optimization for the video tool, Instagram is currently the most used social network by the young bands, with a metric that has now exceeded one billion users. This, in practice, is equivalent to a series of new digital marketing strategies on the platform aimed at targeting users under 30 in a targeted way.
- Chatbot For 2020, an increase in the use of chatbots is expected, that is, those software that act as a “virtual concierge” in communicating with users and assisting in the completion of specific actions. They are already used on countless brand or service websites and on social media such as Facebook, but this mode of automation is destined to increase again after showing an important surge in 2019.
- Videos continue to dominate as announced in recent years, videos are and remain the most used medium on the net. This is equivalent to the need for Digital Marketers to strategically and effectively set up real Video Digital Marketing projects not only on the classic YouTube, but also on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The password for 2020 will be: brand personality.
- Live video Not to be confused with the previous ones, they should instead be considered as a separate entity but no less important for this. Thanks to the increase in streaming services and popular channels such as Twitch, which allow users to share the online game live, live streaming is expected to consolidate in the coming months. In this case, the strategic objective will be to create live interactions between the brand and the target audience, with questions and answers in real time.
- Quality content Also for 2020 they will continue to prove fundamental in the study of effective Digital Marketing strategies. Content Marketing confirms its strategic and operational strength and indeed an increased emphasis on the nuances of the contents is expected. Space therefore for texts of the highest quality, and ever more in-depth and sophisticated in order to demonstrate a deep knowledge of the target audience.
- Personalized emails Email continues to be an essential communication channel, with billions of users using it for personal, commercial, industrial, legal, scientific and academic reasons. In other words, email has a well-defined role and occupies a strategic top position. It is therefore inevitable that email marketing must evolve, and that the generality of communications can no longer work. Space therefore to mailing strategies more and more thought for the single user of reference, also thanks to automation systems more sophisticated than ever.
- Voice interaction a growing trend and destined not to stop at the current year. Thanks to systems such as Siri, Google, Alexa and the like and the widespread diffusion of smart devices, the vocal interaction between man and machine has never been so important and will soon become the predominant mode. At the moment the market is still under study, and can be improved and widespread according to specific project objectives. However, it is important to take into account the fact that this trend is expected to become impressive already in the near future.