Who doesn’t like radiant, glowing, and smooth skin, especially that of the face? Most women – men included- pamper their skin with beauty products, moisturizers, and facials, however if you’ve been lacking in your skin care regimen, you’re probably going to see age-related skin issues sooner or later. There are invasive methods like various cosmetic surgeries that help tackle these issues. However, facials are a much cheaper, faster, and pain-free way to achieve that younger-looking appearance and feeling. Facials mostly target hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, scars and acne marks, as well as improving the overall health of your face skin. For some, facial sessions are just a time to relax and refresh before taking on new challenges. Mental stress and exhaustion can also wear off with a professional facial. There are hundreds of facials available today, you can even give a facial to yourself. You should look for the facials near me option for convenience. Nonetheless, having someone else do all the work while you just sit back and loosen up is much better. We’ll talk about the four most popular types of facials that are offered in aesthetic procedures by specialists.
The Hydra Facial is a complete package when it comes to skin care. It not only removes the damaged skin from the face, but also encourages the rejuvenation of skin cells for a radiant appearance. The most amazing thing about the Hydra Facial treatment is that it is not tied to a certain age or certain problem. It is suitable for all skin types and helps resolve a number of skin troubles. The procedure makes use of advanced equipment under the supervision of experts which results in added benefits.
Hydra Facial generally consists of four major steps that result in an evident glow. In the first step, the skin is thoroughly cleansed and exfoliated to get rid of the dead skin cells and any extra sebum on your face. Following this, the dirt and accumulated debris is extracted from the pores, this is usually done with the help of salicylic acid and glycolic acid. The third step involves the suction of blackheads and other impurities from the skin using a powerful dermatological vacuum device. The last but most important step of the facial includes application of specially formulated cosmetic serums, gels, and lotions. The formulation depends on what’s best for you and your skin’s current condition, whether that’s signs of aging or general skin issues.
- Painless Treatment: The Hydra Facial is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that doesn’t cause any kind of pain. Rather it’s a means of relaxation and easing the exhaustion of a hectic routine. Even deep-rooted skin problems can be treated without pain and discomfort, such as acne and hyperpigmentation.
- For All Skin Types: Women with sensitive skin are usually scared to try any skin treatment because it’s more prone to damage and side effects. Hydra Facial is a unique formula that plays well with all skin types. It leaves sensitive skin more soft and smooth without any harm. However, if you have open wounds or scars, you should avoid all kinds of facial procedures.
- Younger-Looking, Healthy Skin: If you’re worried about the signs of aging, Hydra Facial is your best bet. It helps lighten fine lines and wrinkles, and also aids in the treatment of acne by removing the impurities that are deep-rooted in the skin.
- Customizable: Each Hydra Facial session can be customized to target a specific problem, all done within an affordable budget.
- BB Glow
BB Glow serum is designed to even out the skin tone of the face and remove the appearance of discoloration. The BB Glow serum can be inserted into the skin which gives it the same look at all times. Although the treatment is not a lifetime solution, it’s a good alternative to plastic surgery. It’s useful for dark circles, dark spots, minimizing wrinkles, and gives a smooth and bright appearance to the skin.
The BB Glow facial is performed using a dermatologically approved handheld device. The microneedling technology penetrates the skin and injects the serum deep into its underlying portion. The microneedles move at a very rapid rate but don’t cause any pain or damage to the skin. However, before the insertion of the BB Glow serum, the skin is thoroughly cleansed and exfoliated. At times, a booster serum may be applied first to enhance the effects of the facial. After the treatment, LED light therapy has proven to be beneficial for boosting the effects of BB Glow.
- Radiant Skin: The skin immediately becomes brighter and smoother after the treatment. The glow on the face speaks for the facial itself.
- Even Skin Tone: Since the serum is inserted into the skin, it takes away any discoloration that may have been present previously as well as removes dark circles, freckles, and acne marks. The BB Glow gives the entire face a similar tone.
- Reduces The Signs Of Aging: Fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation are minimized like they were never present, the skin looks young and ravishing.
- Deep Nourishment: The vitamins and nutrients in the BB Glow serum help rejuvenate the skin. The production of collagen is encouraged which helps repair the skin from the deeper level, improving its original form.
The Photo Facial treats skin problems with the help of high-intensity LED lights. There are various devices that can be used for this purpose. Aesthetic clinics and cosmetic physicians provide Photo Facials at reasonable prices. This treatment can help brighten up dull skin and minimize the appearance of blemishes and scars without any painful procedures. The colors of the light and their intensity are mainly responsible for treating different skin problems.
The basic principle of Photo Facials is that the skin absorbs a certain amount of light. Each light has its own effect on the skin and the quantity that is absorbed by the skin is based on the severity of the skin’s issue.
- Blue: The blue light is the best at treating acne and blemishes. It can fight bacteria, treat inflammation of the skin, and normalize the oil glands.
- Green: The green light is best known to reduce hyperpigmentation and brighten the skin. The excessive melanin accumulation is broken down, removing freckles and age spots.
- Red: As the red light boosts collagen production, it is good for treating the signs of aging. The skin appears younger and smoother.
- Yellow: Any redness, swelling, and inflammation can be treated using yellow light from a Photo Facial device. Sunburns can be healed more quickly using this procedure.
Other light colors and intensities include purple, cyan, orange, and more. Each of those also have their own effect on the skin.
- Collagen Production: Collagen is the protein that helps keep our skin healthy and beautiful. An increased production of collagen helps resolve the signs of aging and makes the skin even and younger-looking.
- Acne Treatment: The removal of active bacteria and reduction of inflammation naturally cures acne through Photo Facial. It does not leave behind any acne marks or scars.
- Revitalized, Glowing Face: A Photo Facial can prepare your face for a special event. The makeup sets well on smooth skin and appears more even and vibrant.
- Vampire Facial
Vampire Facial is a cosmetic procedure in which an individual’s blood is used to extract platelet-rich-plasma and then injected back into their skin with microneedles. The Vampire Facial is also known as PRP Facial for the same reason. It helps regenerate the skin at the cellular level and improve its appearance in a natural way. Loose skin can also be treated through this procedure to a limited extent.
The first step is drawing the blood of the Vampire Facial recipient. This blood is then placed in a centrifugal device to extract the platelet-rich-plasma. It might sound like a lot of work, but it is a minimally invasive procedure, all it takes is one injection. Using a microneedling device, the PRP is then inserted into the skin. The face may be treated with a calming lotion or serum afterwards to reduce any redness or swelling. The entire process is painless and the results are astonishing. However, it can take 24-48 hours before your face returns to its actual condition.
- Anti-aging: The microneedling process and injection of PRP helps fight wrinkles, aging spots, and decreasing elasticity of the skin.
- Enhanced Skin Tone: The treatment boosts the blood flow in the face, helping it heal naturally and also get rid of any discoloration or hyperpigmentation. Dark spots are significantly decreased as well.
- Collagen Production: Collagen helps revitalize the skin and enhances the production of new skin cells. It maintains healthy, bright, and younger-looking skin.
- Increased Hydration and Moisturization: The benefits of PRP injection include the skin’s increased ability to lock in moisture. This keeps the skin hydrated and glowing throughout the day.