Our Fresno car accident attorneys are available 24/7 to assist you if you or someone you love has been involved in a car accident.
Our top-rated Fresno car accident attorneys have decades of experience representing victims who have been involved in a car accident. Car accidents could cause very severe injuries and could rack up thousands of dollars in medical bills. You want to make sure that you have the right attorneys on your side. Our attorneys fight aggressively against defendants and insurance companies to make sure that you get the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule a no-risk consultation to discuss your Fresno car accident claim.
The city of Fresno is known for its amazing weather and sunshine for the majority of the year. However, during the winter months, there could be a very thick fog around Central Valley County that could cause several accidents.
Fresno Car Accident Statistics
The city of Fresno experiences several fatalities from car accidents each year. Fresno is a very populated city, and so it is very important to have the proper legal representation if you have found yourself in such a situation.
- There were 45 fatal car accidents
- There were 14 fatal car accidents involving drunk people
- There were 25 fatal accidents that involved pedestrians
- There were 80 accidents involving pedestrians
- There were 6 pedestrian fatalities
- There were 88 pedestrian injuries caused by car accidents
What are the most dangerous roads in Fresno?
- Route 99
- Blackstone Avenue
- Cedar Avenue
- Fresno Street
- Gettysburg Avenue
- Clinton Avenue
- Herndon Avenue
- North Blackstone Avenue
All of these above roads in Fresno have experienced multiple accidents within the last year.
What are the common collisions in Fresno?
- Broadside collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Objects hit by vehicles
- Overturned vehicles
- Rear-ended vehicles
- Sideswiped vehicles
- Pedestrian vehicles
What are common causes of car accidents in Fresno?
The most common causes of accidents In Fresno are:
- Speeding while driving: if you are speeding while driving, you may not have enough time to come to a complete stop if traffic starts to slow down. ● Distracted driving: with everybody on their phones, the likelihood of getting involved in an accident due to distracted driving is at an all-time high in Fresno. ● Drunk driving: drunk driving can lead to very severe injuries, and can impair the driver if they have been under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs. ● Weather: when the weather is unpredictable, many drivers may not follow proper driving rules.
- Animals: animal crossings are very common in Fresno where there are several different types of farms nearby.
- Driving the wrong way: Fresno has several one-way streets, especially in downtown Fresno. It is very important that all drivers adhere to proper safety methods.
Should I hire an attorney for my Fresno car accident?
If you have been involved in an accident in Fresno, California, it is very important that you refrain from discussing your case with anyone unless they are your attorney. After an accident, the insurance companies will try to contact you to get a
statement out of you. This statement could be construed against you in a future trial. In order to prevent insurance companies from taking advantage of you, we recommend that you seek a Fresno car accident attorney.
How much do our Fresno car accident attorneys cost?
Our car accident attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means that we do not seek any compensation upfront. This means that we only recover compensation from our clients if we recover compensation in their favor. Until we win a settlement or a judgment, we do not seek compensation from any of our clients.
What do our Fresno attorneys look at when determining how much your claim is worth?
- Where the accident occurred
- The injuries that the victim has suffered
- Which car had the right of way
- Whether any parties were driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs ● What the street lights are on at the time of the accident
- Whether any cars were tailgating one another
- Whether a new vehicle is illegally parked
- Whether the pedestrian had the right of way
- Whether a car was speeding
What is a car accident claim consultation?
Our Fresno lawyers offer no risk consultations. This means that we are available 24/7 to our clients to discuss your case for free. During this consultation, we will review all the details involved in your car accident claim. For example, we will review where the accident took place, who the potential defendants may be, along with what injuries you have suffered. This will help us determine how much your Fresno car accident claim is worth. We will be unable to give you a specific estimation as to how much you claim is worth without scheduling a consultation.
What should I do after a car accident in Fresno?
- The first step is to remain calm after an accident. It could be very easy to start panicking or getting aggressive and blaming other parties.
- Make sure you move any vehicles out of the way if the accident occurred in the middle of the road. You do this to prevent any future accidents.
- Contact the police immediately. Once the police arrive within a couple minutes, they will then draft an accident report.
- Call 911 to get medical care immediately. Even if you believe you have not suffered any injuries, your injuries could be felt days, even weeks after the accident. That is why you want to get evaluated immediately.
- Contact an experienced Fresno car accident attorney to see how you can hold the responsible party liable for your injuries suffered.
Contact Our Fresno Attorneys Today
Our top-rated Fresno attorneys have experience representing all different types of accidents, whether they are car accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, etc. We have a very successful track record holding negligent parties responsible. We believe that those who have been injured by another party’s negligence deserve to seek recovery. Contact us today.
We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients against negligent parties. We fight tirelessly to make sure that you get the justice you deserve.