Most of our bathrooms have foul odors and smells which sometimes become pretty hard to tackle. Every one of us faces such problems, and an air freshener is not always helpful in these cases. Also, the commercial cleaning materials leave a chemical smell for a while in the washroom, making it difficult to breathe sometimes. The bathroom cleaning services experts must be called in extreme difficulty and for professional cleaning of the washroom. In this article, we will discuss how to get rid of the foul odor of the bathroom.
Some Easy Ways To Remove Bathroom Odour
Following are some ways listed to eliminate the foul smell and odor of the washroom:
- Using natural cleaning agents for removing the odor of the washroom. The chemical cleansing agents may be smelly and can cause a chemical odor that might be harmful to inhale. Using baking soda, vinegar, and lemon juice can be of great help in absorbing the unpleasant smell.
- One should make their own air freshener using home agents like water, small amounts of alcohol, and four to five drops of essential oil like mint, grapefruit, lemon, etc. Commercial air fresheners contain toxic components which are harmful to both humans and the environment. In fact, bamboo charcoal can be used to remove the smell and dehumidify the air. It is an excellent environment-friendly product that absorbs a foul odor.
- In the case of guests, one can put candles in the washroom for a comforting fragrance. But one should also remember to keep flammable materials like towels, curtains aside. It is also wise to call the bathroom cleaning services before the arrival of guests to get a premium quality cleaning of the washroom.
- Cleaning the bathroom regularly is the most crucial aspect to keep the bathroom clean and tidy. The dust must be removed, and the toilet must be cleaned using bleach and scrubbed nicely to remove the hairs and other materials.
- There must be a proper flow of air in the bathroom. Lack of airflow results in a foul odor. Exhaust fans can also be installed to circulate the air within the bathroom. The exhaust fans must be used.
- Air purifiers must be installed, and it is a great way to purify the air in the bathroom. It also removes the odor but should be used after cleaning the bathroom properly, or else its efficiency decreases. It eliminates viruses, pollens, bacteria, dust and freshens the air properly. There are various kinds of air purifiers available in the market.
- A proper scrubber must be used in cleaning the bathroom, as dirt and hairs can be hidden in many places. Different types of scrubbers can be used for cleaning the other parts of the washroom.
Following the points mentioned above will surely give relevant results. But the cleansing must be done correctly, as guests make their impression about the family through the washroom. When the washroom is cleaned, move on to the entry of the bathroom and put some fresh scents over there.