We understand that how precious your upholstery is for you. Some upholstery is expensive too. Therefore, it needs to be handled carefully. However, you can’t avoid the fact that on average, the dirtiest furniture piece in your home is your upholstered couch. Many people don’t deep clean their sofa, it doesn’t cross their mind.
Cleaning upholstered furniture not only prolongs the life and enhances the attractiveness of the upholstery but also maintaining healthy indoor air quality. Most of our life we spend on the sofa, thus, it is crucial to maintain it in good condition. The most beneficial way to keep your upholstery well maintained is professional upholstery cleaning in Gold Coast.
Now you must be thinking, how frequently you should clean the upholstery. So here, we have shared the right intervals of sofa cleaning based on the type of cleaning.
- Routine Cleaning:
- If you are not investing in regular professional couch dry cleaning, your couch must be cleaned by you daily.
- You should find some time from your busy schedule and do dusting every day or every alternate day; just like you sweep and mop your floors, clean your bathrooms every day. This avoids the building-up of dirt and dust on the upholstered furniture.
- You should vacuum clean the sofa at least twice a week. You can also vacuum once a week if you are very busy and do not have kids and pets, but do not extend more than that.
- Stain must be addressed right away rather than waiting till it becomes older and a stubborn stain, which later becomes difficult to remove with regular sofa steam cleaning techniques.
- Deep Clean:
- Generally, couch dry cleaning gets performed by experienced professionals from the company providing professional upholstery cleaning in Gold Coast. In this case, the frequency of cleaning would be once or twice in two years for the best results.
- If you are trying to deep clean by yourself at home. You must be sure that you have the required skills and equipment for deep sofa cleaning.
- Professional Upholstery Cleaning Gold Coast:
- There is no alternative to professional couch dry cleaning to maintain the beauty of the upholstered furniture and prolong its life.
- Certified and licensed experts always use the right equipment and solutions to wipe out dust, dirt, allergens, dust mites, stains, germs, etc., which are tough to eliminate with routine upholstery cleaning.
- The professional sofa steam cleaning usually includes deep root cleaning with somewhat similar methods.
- If you use upholstered furniture cleaning from professionals frequently, then you may not find a need to steam clean it very often. Here, the frequency of deep cleaning could be at least once in three to six months.
If you do not want to invest in professional upholstery cleaning that frequently, then you have to use it at least once a year. If your couch smells musty before that interval, it is a sign that you would need to invest in professional cleaning services right away.
Especially, after the emergence of the COVID 19, the need for upholstery cleaning by professionals is even more necessary as they clean as well as thoroughly sanitize the upholstered furniture.