With all said and done, you might think that buying a couch cover may just be following those trendy interior décor magazines. The truth is that today’s homeowners stay focused on conveniences when buying covers for couches.
Another thing to consider is the location of the couch. For couches in living rooms, the selection needs to be careful. On the other hand, for couches in other areas, you can be a little more experimental. So, do your bit and explore the loose covers to make the furniture look brilliant.
Here is what you need to note about a loose couch cover and find out why the idea is picking steam.
- The fixed covers may have a fantastic appeal but what about those accidental spills and the stains of pet urine.
- Re-upholstering the couch in frequent intervals may cost you as much as buying a new sofa.
- You can change or replace the loose covers without any professional help or special tools.
- All you need is measure the couch inside out and choose an option you prefer.
- The loose cover not just an amazing options as you can remove the spill and stain marks but you can get some highly versatile designs and lend a fresh look to the couch.
Overall, buying a new and loose-fitting couch cover is another way of adding colors to the furniture and revives the décor of your home.
Change the style of the couch:
Inevitably, one of the biggest reasons to go for loose covers is how effectively you can change the style of the couch. You need not adhere to the same fabric year after year but re-decorate the room in several different ways. Remember that the couch is often the center piece of a room. Therefore, buying a few loose couch covers allow you to throw in more light on this piece of furniture.
Save your efforts:
You may invest heavily when buying a couch but that does not prevent it from aging. The best you can do to revive the appearance of the couch is through nicely-designed covers. Just when you plan to invite your friends over, the ugly stain marks on the couch looks prominent.
Changing and cleaning the covers:
Thanks to the idea of loose covers that allow you to replace and put on a fresh set of cover with ease. Whenever the cover looks dirty, you can take a little bit of time off to wash and put them back. Just take it off and put the cover in the washing machine. However, you need to follow the washing instructions if you want to prevent the colors from fading.
Here are the things to consider before popping the loose couch cover in the washing machine.
- You must rotate the couch cover in frequent intervals to lend it an even look.
- Try to keep the couch away from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- If you have pets, try to put on loose covers to protect it from stains and pet dander.
- Using arm pads is a good option and you need to rub the stain immediately to make it lighter.
With all the above-mentioned ideas in mind, the loose cover on the couch may finally be your choice of option.