If you are creating a marketing campaign for your restaurant and don’t have videos in your plan. Then you are missing out on a ton of customers.
As in today’s world, everyone’s time has become very fast-paced. No one has the time to read an article about the services offered by you. As time is a very precious commodity.
So if you want to reach out to your customers and tell them about the services offered by you in a much creative way. Then you need to start looking for video marketing.
A video production company can help you get a video with some creative touch that will help your customers to get a better view of your restaurant and the services offered by you. It helps customers to get an insightful view of the restaurant. That helps them decide as to whether they should go for it or not. But what type of video should you create for your restaurant video marketing?
Well, there are many ways in which you can create a video and we have listed some of them down below:
- Recipes: showcase the world how to cook in your style
- Five ways: one ingredient, five ways to use it
- Seasonal menus: these menus are decided according to the season. Such as Special Winter Menu
- Interviews: can be with the people working in the restaurant such as manager, waiters, chef or suppliers working for it
- About Us: tell the world about the backstory of the business and how did all happen
- Video Testimonials: let your best customers become your advocates
- Video news releases: Introduced some new service or got an award or something that is new. We’ll then why post those boring press releases. Post a video press release and promote it on your social media.
These are some of the ways through which you can create a video for your business. There are chances that you still might not be convinced with this. As you might think is there that much of an audience available in the market or is it just assumptions.
So to tell you this we have some estimated data for you that will help you decide. YouTube which is one of the biggest video platforms in the world right now has more than 1.5 billion monthly logged-in users and the numbers are increasing daily.
Youtube is the world’s second-biggest search engine after Google. Since Youtube is owned by Google. Video content becomes much more important not just from the branding or marketing part. But also from an SEO point of view as well.
Below are some statistics to get you an idea:
- After the coronavirus pandemic – around 95% of online marketing campaigns are now using video
- An estimated 80% of people will visit your restaurant’s website after viewing a video.
- On average a visitor stays for 30 seconds on a website. But if you include a video then there are chances that he can stay for a longer period.
So if you create a video for your restaurant then it will help you gain new customers. A video can help customers to have an inside look at your restaurant and check out the facilities. Not just that if you upload an interview video with the kitchen chef. It can help customers get the idea as to how the food is prepared and are all safety measures are taken into consideration or not. You can direct your customers from offline to your videos using QR codes which can be created using a QR code generator for video and placing them in easily accessible locations. With this, you can boost traffic to your online platforms with the interactive engagement and increase customer footfall in your restaurants.
Now, what are you waiting for? Just get in touch with one of the best video production house in delhi which is the cameraman. They can help you get the best and high-quality video for your business. Which will be creative in itself and also appealing for the customers watching it.