Are you determined to obtain the Cisco CCNA certification? While ambition is an important factor when you want to get the certificate on the first try, you should start by paying attention to the eligibility requirements. If you want to earn this Cisco designation, you will be required to take and pass the 200-301 exam . Before attending this exam, you should carefully check the list of tested topics. This will allow you to do an objective self-assessment and identify the domains on which you need to focus during training. Are you curious to find more about the Cisco CCNA accreditation evaluation? Then the following paragraphs will bring you more clarity.
Overview of the Cisco 200-301 Certification Exam
Going through the exam’s structure and requirements is very important if you want to succeed in achieving the 300-415 by Cisco. Reviewing the details of the test, you will know what to expect in terms of skills measures and eligibility conditions you need to comply with. The 200-301 evaluation tests the candidates’ knowledge through various types of questions. While the exact number and structure of inquiries are not revealed in the exam’s description, applicants should be very well-prepared if they want to get a required passing score. Apart from finding the right answer, you will also need to plan your time effectively since you will be given a maximum of 120 minutes to complete all the exam questions. To schedule the exam, you will need to pay the registration fee of $300 plus applicable taxes.
Details Of The CCNA Certification Blueprint
Now that you know what to expect in terms of the 300-435 pattern, you should also take a look at the list of tested topics. So, the CCNA certification blueprint is the official source of information to understand what skills you need to develop. The whole list of the knowledge areas covered in the exam can be downloaded from the official website. A brief description of the competencies that you need to acquire before sitting for the certification test is outlined below:
- Expertise in configuring the network 350-401 , so that users have the correct type of access for their role and configuring the interswitch connectivity phases to increase productivity and security;
- Ability to manage the core network functions and boost productivity by identifying the different types of issues that might appear in the interface and cables;
- Skills to manage and configure the IT connectivity elements and understand their role in the networking system;
- Capacity to verify and adapt the configuration requirements for DNS, DHCP, and other IP services, as well as ensure remote access through network configuration;
- Ability to perform a detailed assessment of the automation impact and interpret the JSON encoded data in a business scenario;
- Proficiency in identifying the fundamental concepts that influence the system’s security and explain to users how to configure their Devnet Professional, as well as controlling the access to devices.
The process of gaining the CCNA can be very smooth if you do detailed research prior to taking the exam. First, you should gain clarity on the test’s complexity and structure. Second, you should pay close attention to the skills you need to demonstrate during the evaluation. Once you gained a clear understanding of these aspects, you can register for the 200-301 exam and give it a try. Good luck!