Currently, there are more than 6378 million smartphone users in the world. This means you can easily target audiences from around the world. This is why most business owners are in favor of mobile marketing.
This is the reason why most eCommerce business owners own business apps. They know the power of mobile marketing. They understand that one of the effective ways to attract an audience is through SMS, Android push notifications, iOS push notifications, and so on.
But if you are wondering that a simple mobile marketing technique is enough to draw the results you want, you need to reconsider. The competition is so high that you will not be able to beat the market competition.
So what to do?
Just follow these mobile marketing tips to drive both lead and sales.
1. Invest in Mobile Apps: No matter whichever technique you go with, there is no match to in-app marketing. In-app marketing provides you with rapid results. The thing is, the app provides a unique experience to users.
They are more smooth to navigate, come with an easy-to-use interface, and store user information more effectively. Moreover, you can take the help of in-app notifications to interact with your users on a regular basis. So if you are investing in your mobile app and customizing it as per your need you are creating an opportunity to stay ahead of your competitors.
2. Push Notifications: It doesn’t matter you are using SMS or emails to your advantage but when it comes to opening rate, there is no match to push notifications. It doesn’t matter if you want to target Android users or iOS users, you can target them both effectively through Android push notifications and iOS push notifications.
The advantage of using push notifications is, you will be better able to engage your audience. Moreover you will be able to develop a solid relationship with your audience. This is not only going to help you with sales but will also help you to earn customer loyalty. Apart from this, you can earn free advocacy from your loyal customers.
3. Go for Social Media: According to Datareportal, there are more than 4.48 billion active social media users around the world. Moreover, about 99% of the users access social media via mobiles. This means social media platforms can be used for marketing.
You can create your business community on social media platforms. This will not only help you with creating a brand value but will also help you to attract an audience from around the world. As a result, you will be able to generate more leads. The good thing about social media is, you need not put in any extra effort, your loyal customers will help you to promote the brand through sharing links, tweeting, posting, and so on.
4. Use QR Codes: QR codes are one of the great ways to maximize both online and offline marketing efforts. You can easily navigate offline users to your website in seconds. All you need to do is to print ads with QR codes and your users will use them to reach your platform by scanning them on their smartphones.
A single tool like a QR generator can help you to generate leads and will help you to beat your sales target. You can further increase the probability of scanning by the audience by strategically placing QR codes on your sites, ads, social media images, etc. This will bring more users to the landing pages.
5. Utilize AI-Powered marketing: If you are continuously bombarding your users with irrelevant content or in simple words with the products and services that they are not interested in, you are not doing any good. This is the reason why you are not able to engage the audience regularly.
But you can attract and engage more users by utilizing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to the fullest. All you have to do is to treat them as individuals. You can easily do so by collecting their behavioral data and then offer them suggestions regarding the products or services they have purchased, wishlist, or surfed in the past.
6. Go for Multi-Channel Marketing: Multi-Channel mobile marketing is all about using the same marketing campaign through multiple mobile mediums with tweaks such as WhatApp, mobile apps, social media networks, push notifications, SMS, blogs, mobile advertising, and so on.
This is so because this will make you remain in front of your audience all the time. This will help you to generate trust. Moreover, it will provide you with multiple mediums to regularly engage the audience. Thus you are going to get more sales.
When it comes to driving leads and sales, you are required to adopt a unique marketing strategy. This will not only help you to stand apart but will also provide you with rapid results. The tips for the same are presented to you here in this guide. Now the choice is yours.