You like a lot of photos on Instagram as photos of celebrities, idols or pictures about the dynamics of life but you can not download it to your computer and often take time to find. If you are facing difficulties and obstacles then read this article. Today we will introduce to you the way to upload photos, download Instagram photos to your phone and computer simply, fast and extremely easily.
DOWNLOAD IMAGES, SAVE IMAGES ON INSTAGRAM TO YOUR PHONE
Using SnapInsta website
- You log into Instagram on your phone, find the photo you want to download.
- Click the button with the vertical 3 dots, then press “Copy link”.
- Open the web, go to the SnapInsta.App page and select the image download mode.
- Paste the copied link and click “Download”.
- Wait a few seconds and then click “Download photo” to complete.
That’s it, your photo is downloaded completely!
Using the app
- First you need to download the Instagram photo downloader app to your mobile phone. Search and install SnapX
- Then we open Instagram, scroll to any photo to download.
- Copy Link of the image to download to your phone
Click the three vertical dots to the right of the image, select Copy Link. Next, we open SnapX – the Instagram downloader application
- The image that has just been copied by the previous Copy Link automatically appears. We click the Download button and the image will be downloaded to the computer. This application can also download both sets of photos and videos.
- In addition, we can go to the History section of the application to Repost (repost a photo just downloaded to Instagram).
Go to the History tab, click the three vertical dots button next to the image you want to Repost and select Repost.
DOWNLOAD, SAVE PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM TO COMPUTER
By viewing the chrome page source
- You use your computer to log into Instagram and find the image you want to download.
- Right click on the image, select Inspect.
- The page source code screen opens.
- Click the arrow above the highlighted line (as shown in the image) to expand this block of code.
- Right-click on the text after the word “src=”, select “Open in new tab”. So the image you need to download will open in a new tab of the browser. Open this tab.
- Right-click on the image, select “Save Image As…”
So you will download Instagram images to your computer using Chrome browser
Using Chrome Extension
You download Chrome extension “SnapInsta”
Then every time you see photos on Instagram (even videos, reels, IGTV), you all see the download button located in the upper left corner of the image appear. Just click the download button and the image will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
So we have finished showing you how to download Instagram photos to your computer. Here are instructions on how to download photos, save photos on Instagram to your phone.
So we have just finished showing you how to save photos and download Instagram photos high quality and fast to your computer and mobile phone. And the above methods are applicable if you download all types of videos from Insta (Reels, IGTV, Stories). Good luck. If you have any problems, please let us know!