When the body’s cycle of hair production is interrupted, then hair loss occurs. Hair loss is most common in men. The hair fall can be either hereditary or aging. Research shows that 50% of men over 50 and around 50% of women over 65 face hair fall. Experts believe that hair loss can be either permanent or temporary. Fortunately, you can consider undergoing a hair transplant in Pune if you are experiencing hair loss conditions.
Different types of hair loss
There are three phases in the hair growth cycle. The first phase is the anagen; during this phase, hair grows actively. In the second phase, which is the catagen, hair stops growing. The follicle is the structure below the skin that holds hair. In the second phase, hair separates from the follicle and stops growing.
In this type of hair loss, a colossal amount of follicle enters the resting phase of hair growth, leading the hair to stop growing. Due to this, no new hair growth takes place. This type of hair loss usually occurs due to childbirth, surgery, and fever. The expert believes that this type of hair may grow in a few months or can take years.
In this type of hair loss, hair starts falling in circular patches. Tinea capitis is also known as scalp ringworm. This type of hair loss is common in children. The circular patches in this disease may grow more prominent with time eventually. This disease is often known as a fungal infection. The doctor gives antifungal medication to regrow hair on bald patches.
In this type of hair loss, the inflammation damages the follicle below the skin. This damage causes scar tissue to form on that part of the scalp. After the formation of scar, tissue hair does not grow anymore. This type of hair loss occurs both in men and women. In this type, either hair loss is not noticeable, or hair falls all at once.
Frontal fibrosing alopecia
In this type of hair loss, hair loss occurs on the eyebrows and underarms. This type of hair loss often affects women with postmenopausal. Some medicines work effectively to stop such kind of hair fall progression. Experts believe the cause behind this hair fall is yet unknown.
Causes of Hair loss
- Hormonal changes – Hair loss from childbirth, menopause, and pregnancy
- Medication – Hair loss due to the use of drugs such as cancer, high blood pressure, and arthritis
- Stress – Stress is one of the reasons for hair loss in the world
- Style practices – Binding your hair tightly in a ponytail results in hair loss.
- Nutrition – Deficiency of food also results in hair loss
- Radiation treatment – Hair loss occurs in cancer patients as they receive radiation treatment, such as chemotherapy.
Remedy to stop hair loss
- Mediterranean diet: A diet that has raw and fresh vegetables, such as herbs like parsley, basil, and salad, are most likely to reduce the chances of hair fall. However, experts believe that eating such vegetables thrice a week reduces hair fall.
- Protein: Protein is the most basic food for hair. The hair follicle consists of proteins that are called keratin. Experts believe that, in most cases, the cause of hair loss is due to nutritional deficiencies. The egg contains a considerable amount of protein. Hence, the consumption of protein positively prevents hair loss.
- Coconut oil: Coconut is very beneficial when it comes to preventing hair loss. Lauric acid is present in coconut oil and lauric acid keeps protein bound with hair. Coconut oil saves protein, and protein forestall hair loss. The massage of coconut oil increases blood flow to the damaged area. Coconut oil incredibly encourages the regrowth of hair.
- Hair Transplant: A hair transplant consists of taking hair from other body areas and applying it to the baldness area. Moreover, if you can consider doing a hair transplant in Pune,you are willing to go with this efficient process.
- Laser therapy: Laser therapy often stimulates follicles to reduce the progression of hair loss. The technology of laser therapy is effortless and accessible. Laser devices emit photons, which the weak cell absorbs to encourage the growth of hair. Sometimes laser devices increase blood flow to the damaged scalp.
- Yoga: A study shows that most of the causes of hair loss are due to stress. Yoga is very stress-relieving. Meditation is yoga, incredibly reduces stress, and encourages a healthy mind. Yoga reduces anxiety and increases blood flow in the body, which results in hair loss prevention.
Hair loss is one of the major problems most of the world’s population is facing. The above information will make you clear about hair fall and its remedies. Research shows that most of the hair loss also occurs due to aging. As men grow, the cells become weak, and cells are unable to hold the hairs.