Hair loss has become a common problem in our times. Excessive stress, dirt particles, poor diet and lifestyle, all contribute to hair loss. The only way to get one’s way through is a hair transplant or using a hair transplant. Since hair transplant costs are too high and involve many terms and conditions, the simplest and yet effective alternative would be redensyl.
Redensyl is one of the most effective hair growth solutions out there. It contains dihydroquercetin-glucoside (DHQG), a compound consisting of plant extracts that goes deep into the hair follicles and divides the stem cells for more hair growth. But let us dig a bit deeper to understand what it is.
What is Redensyl?
Redensyl is a natural way to make your hair grow back. It primarily affects the stem cells in your hair follicles and multiplies them. They are also known to consist of amino acids that constitute making hair proteins and have anti-inflammatory properties.
Redensyl consists of four active ingredients, among others, they include:
- Dihydroquercetin-glucoside (DHQG): DHQG is a natural ingredient that is derived from plant extracts. They become effective on hair by targeting the stem cells of the hair follicles.
- Epigallocatechin gallate-glucoside (EGCG2): Holds free radicals and keeps the hair strong and healthy. Also, they consist of anti-inflammatory properties.
- Glycine: Consists of amino acid that produces hair protein.
- Zinc: This makes the hair shaft stronger.
Does Redensyl Actually Work?
Many people wonder if redensyl actually makes an impact on hair growth: the short answer to this is yes!
The ingredients in redensyl contribute to making the hair grow strong. However, an important thing to keep in mind about this hair care product is that the other ingredients companies include with it should go well with the product.
There are very few companies that make redensyl more powerful and effective. So, when you buy redensyl, you should check the brand and the other ingredients included in it.
How Does Redensyl Work?
The effect of redensyl is divided into three phases-
Anagen: In the anagen phase, there is hair growth.
Catagen: In the catagen phase, there is a transition to slowing down hair growth.
Telogen: In the telogen phase, there is hair loss.
Now, to understand how redensyl works, we have to take a look at how it affects these three phases.
The anagen phase lasts for three years, the catagen for three weeks, and the telogen phase lasts for three weeks. Redensyl becomes most effective when it is used in the telogen phase.
What redensyl actually does is that it boosts the anagen phases and slows down the telogen phase. The result is hair growth.
Difference between Redensyl and Minoxidil
Redensyl is often confused with minoxidil, but the two are totally different products.
- Redensyl works by dividing the stem cells, whereas minoxidil increases the blood flow through the blood vessels.
- Redensyl facilitates regeneration of hair follicles, whereas minoxidil fights against male pattern baldness.
- Redensyl slows down the telogen phases where there is most hair fall. In minoxidil, the target has put a check on alopecia.
- Minoxidil is used for a longer duration, and if you stop the treatment in between, there will even be hair fall. No such thing happens with redensyl. Its effect takes place in a short time, and even if you stop the treatment, there will not be any problem with your hair.
- Minoxidil requires a doctor’s prescription. This suggests that not anyone can use the product out of the blue. But redensyl requires no prescription as such. Anyone can use it for instant results.
- In minoxidil, there is a phase where hair sheds. The weak hair falls out to be replaced by new ones. No such thing happens in redensyl.
Benefits of Using Redensyl
There are numerous advantages of using redensyl. Some of them are as follows:
A Natural Ingredient
Unlike many other hair care products out there, redensyl is 100% natural. It is derived from plant extracts and includes no additives as such. Due to its being natural in property, redensyl poses no side effects. Anyone can use it without worrying about the negative consequences.
Works at the Cellular Level
The thing about minoxidil is that it increases the hair count by increasing the blood supply to the hair follicles. Although the process works, it is not as effective as redensyl. Redensyl works by targeting the stem cells of the hair follicles and dividing them to increase their count. It is a faster and more effective process.
The effectiveness of redensyl comes from its working at the cellular level of hair follicles.
Quick and Noticeable Results
The results of using redensyl are quick and are made evident in a short period. Even if you stop taking the product, your hair will not fall out unnaturally because of the interruption in treatment.
As it turns out, redensyl is a very promising product that lives up to its expectations. Numerous brands sell this product, and it won’t be easy to choose the best one among them. The simplest thing to do here would be to go for a reputable brand and read about the product they provide in detail.