There are many reasons why women wear lace front wigs. Some of these include:
- To hide bald spots
- To cover thinning hair
- To change their appearance
- To protect their hair from the sun
- To prevent split ends
- To add volume to their hair
Lace Front Wig Types
There are two main types of lace front wigs:
- Full Lace Front Wigs
These wigs are perfect for those who want to hide bald spots or cover thinning hair. They are also great for people who don’t like exposing their hair because they can easily conceal any imperfections.
- Half Lace Front Wigs (also known as ‘lace front’)
These wigs are ideal for women who want to enhance their natural hair. They are also good for covering small bald patches.
How to Style a Lace Front Wig
You need to brush through your hair using a wide-tooth comb to style a lace front wig. Use a flat iron to smooth out any fly away. If you use heat styling tools such as curling irons, make sure you only apply heat to the top section of your hair. This way, you won’t damage your lace front wig.
The Best Lace Front Wigs for Women
Here are the top five lace front wigs for women:
- Faux Lace Front Wigs: They are very popular among celebrities and are also great options for anyone looking to change their appearance without spending too much money.
- Micro Loop Lace Front Wigs: Micro loop lace front wigs are another option for women who want to change their appearances. They are easy to care for and last up to three years.
- Full Lace Fronts: An excellent choice for women who want to transform their looks completely. They are also suitable for those who have lost most of their hair due to chemotherapy treatments.
- Double Lace Front Wigs: Double lace front wigs are great for women who want to disguise bald spots or cover thin hair. They are also suitable if you are planning to get a tattoo.
- Brazilian Hair Lace Front Wig: They are one of the most expensive lace front wigs and they are also suitable for women who want to hide bald areas or cover thinning hair because they provide full coverage.
Lace Front Wigs vs. Human Hair Wigs
When choosing between human hair and lace front wigs, there are several things that you need to consider. The first thing to consider is whether you want to buy a synthetic or real hair wig. Synthetic hair wigs are usually cheaper than human hair wigs, but they tend to shed more often. On the other hand, real hair wigs are less likely to fall out and will not shed at all. However, this type of wig is more expensive. Another important factor to consider when buying a lace front wig is how it feels. It would help if you tried wearing different styles before making a final decision.
Many factors influence which kind of lace front wig suits you best. For example, if you are looking for a cheap lace front wig, you might want to consider purchasing a fake hair wig. On the other hand, if you want to spend more money, you can opt for a high-quality lace front wig.