When you’re looking for the perfect birthday gift, it can be hard to find something that is both meaningful and fun. However, one of the best gifts you could ever give someone is a balloon – they are colourful, cheerful, and just plain awesome! There are many different balloons that will create an unforgettable surprise for any age. In this blog post, we’ll share six clever ways to make your party the best it can be with some help from our favourite floating friends: birthday balloons!
1) Number Balloons: These are a great way to celebrate someone’s special day! Just pick the birthday person’s age and fill up a balloon with that many helium balloons. Then, write the number on some construction paper, attach it to the balloon, and ta-da – you’ve got an instant decoration! For example, you can find 30th birthday balloons for someone’s 30th birthday party.
2) Balloon Garland: This is one of the simplest and most popular ways to use birthday balloons. Grab some colourful ribbon or twine, tie each balloon to it, and hang it up wherever you want! It’s a great way to add some fun flair to any room.
Tip: Make sure the balloons are spaced out evenly, so it looks neat and tidy. Balloon garlands make for a colourful and festive birthday decoration!
3) Balloon Arch: An arch is a great way to make a grand entrance or exit at a birthday party. It’s also perfect for framing the main table at the celebration. All you need is some sturdy string or rope, lots of helium balloons, and some patience!
It can take a little bit of time to put together an arch, but it’s well worth it – especially when it’s the star of the show!
4) Balloon Ceiling: This is a great way to make the birthday person feel like they are on top of the world! Just inflate many helium balloons and attach them to the ceiling with some string or ribbon. It’s an easy way to add some pizzazz to any room.
Tip: Make sure you have enough helium tanks on hand to keep the party going all day long. Also, check that there are no light fixtures or vents up in the ceiling – otherwise, your balloons may get stuck and pop from hitting them. We’re all about the balloon ceiling when it comes to birthday parties!
5) Balloon Border: This is a great way to add colour and fun flair to any room. All you need are helium balloons, tape, and string! First, inflate the balloons; then pick an interesting pattern that goes around the edge of your party space – such as in alternating colours or patterns (like stripes) going all the way around. Finally, tape and string attach the balloons to the floor or wall. It’s an easy way to add some major impact!
Tip: If you’re having a birthday party outside, this is a great way to decorate your space!
6) Balloon Weights: Helium balloons are a lot of fun, but they can also be a bit of a pain to deal with if you’re not careful. That’s where balloon weights come in! Just fill up some sturdy balloons with helium and tie them shut. Then, place the balloon weight on the end of the string before you let go of the helium-filled balloon.
This way, the weight will fall and be pulled down instead of floating away! Balloon weights are a great gift for any occasion – especially birthday parties.
In conclusion, there are so many different ways to use birthday balloons at your next party! They’re a great way to add colour, fun, and excitement to any celebration. So what are you waiting for? Get decorating!