Some people consider rabbit meat as delicate, due to its tenderness, but rabbit meat is still less popular than, for example, chicken, beef or pork. The medical field workers recommend almost completely replacing any meat with rabbit meat. This is simply because rabbit meat is a more dietary product. It contains many useful elements that are beneficial for the human body. Rabbit meat is healthier than other meats for a number of reasons.
- It is dietary and can be safely consumed even by allergy sufferers and children from an early age. It is with him that mothers start feeding babies.
- Rabbit meat transports oxygen to brain cells, improves mental capacity. It also contains a lot of calcium, which is the key to strong bones.
- It has a positive effect on the skin and the general condition of the body, makes a person more resilient and helps to recover faster after previous diseases and operations.
- Rabbit meat is recommended for people with gastrointestinal problems, with digestion. And also for those who are struggling with excess weight. It is also possible to use it as a preventive measure against atherosclerosis.
- Pregnant women should definitely consume this product. Animal protein is essential for fetal development. However, in this case, dishes should be steamed or boiled, and fried meat should be excluded
Help to reduce weight:
Rabbit meat is a low-calorie product, so it can be used for losing weight. Rabbit meat is suitable for sports lovers too. Eating rabbit meat gives energy to the body, as well as proteins, fats, carbohydrates for more successful workouts. However, we can’t say that all rabbit meat has the same calories. The fact is that the exact calories of meat depend on the age of the individual, its breed. The method of cooking meat is also significant. fried, the stew is the most high-calorie.
The average amount of rabbit meat nutrition:
Eating too much rabbit meat can harm the body. There are some guidelines to follow when eating meat. For rabbit meat it is not advisable to eat it more than three times a week.
-for women – 160 grams of meat
-for men – 190 grams of meat
-for children – from 45 to 90 grams, the exact amount depends on the age
-for old people- 115 grams of meat
How to cook:
Rabbit meat can be cooked in different ways. It can be roasted, baked in a pie…cooked in a slow way or quick. Rabbit has soft meat so to not ruin it before cooking check out famous chef receipts which they usually share on their instagram at least, in the highlight section. Or if you have great cooking skills, this is an instagram story idea for you, create your receipt and share it. Cooking and sharing pictures in instagram stories in the 21st century is an inseparable tradition!
It’s no secret that people should eat meat in order for the body to develop normally. The greatest benefit rabbit meat has is when at the time of slaughter it was no more than three to four months old. After this age, the amount of fat in the meat begins to gradually increase. In addition, its taste begins to decline.