Traditional ACs have a fixed method of heating or cooling by putting the compressor in an on/off state repeatedly. To switch between these two states, the compressor utilizes more power, thereby resulting in a higher energy expenditure. Inverter-type air conditioners are becoming commonplace, as consumers opt for more energy-efficient household appliances.
These automatically adjust the compressor according to the indoor temperature, resulting in less energy usage. Before opting for inverter ACs, have a look at the pros and cons, so you can make an informed purchase decision.
Pros of inverter ACs:
- Since the inverter AC offers variable compressor speed, it keeps a constant room temperature along with effective cooling.
- They are more environment-friendly, and are perfect for residential houses due to lower power consumption.
- The inverter ACs run at very low speed, and thus result in a lower compressor noise.
Cons of inverter ACs:
- The inverter ACs are more expensive than non-inverter ACs. They also use sophisticated circuitry which results in a high repair/maintenance costs.
- These ACs take more time to get to the right temperature.
If you decide to go ahead and pick an inverter AC, some of the best ACs in India include:
- Whirlpool SAI18B59MC0 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
- Onida IR185RHO 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
- Panasonic CU-SU18WKYW 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
- Voltas 183V CZJ 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
- LG LS-Q18JNXA 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
You can now get the best inverter split AC without worrying about the price tag! Opt for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, which you can get instantly with minimal documentation. You also have the option to opt for No Cost EMIs by using this card.