OBC NET BANKING
OBC (oriental bank of commerce) net banking service is available to those customers and users who are done with the registration process. OBC bank serves their users a variety of banking and financial activities that can be done online via net banking. Service provided by OBC bank is free of cost and can be avail at any time of the day without hindrance. OBC net banking service is like all other banks as these services as basic service which comes for every net banking user.
Before we head to login procedure let discuss some basic service provided by OBC bank.
OBC NET BANKING SERVICES:-
- Fund transfer
- Balance check
- Tax payment
- Card management (debit card/credit card)
- Loan tracking
These are some basic services that almost every bank provides to their net banking users.
OBC NET BANKING PERSONAL LOGIN
The procedure we are going to discuss is for those users who are done with the registration process and now they are left with login. So go through the procedure to know about various instructions you need to follow while setting up your login ID.
- Firstly you need to visit the website of OBC bank after choosing your selected browser.
- Portal for OBC bank net banking –http://www.obcindia.co.in/
- Post visiting, two options will be given to you one is to proceed to OBC and the other is to proceed to PNB.
- Choose the first option to proceed further.
- After choosing, various options will be displayed on your screen you have to select the first option which is OBC net banking personal login.
- After tapping on login net banking, you need to fill in the necessary details and also enter the captcha which is just below the username and password option.
- Post entering your details you will be headed to your net banking account where you can access various services provided by OBC bank.
POINT TO REMEMBER:
- Tap on corporate id if you are a corporate user and if you are a retailer you need to tap on retailer login id.
This is how you can visit your OBC net banking personal login id without any issue.
HOW TO CHANGE OR RESET OBC NET BANKING PERSONAL LOGIN PASSWORD?
The procedure to change your OBC net banking personal login is not that complicated what you need to do is simply follow the step which is given below.
- Visit OBC bank website –http://www.obcindia.co.in/
- Post visiting tap on proceed to OBC bank, a couple of options will be displayed so you need to select the OBC bank.
- Then head to net banking login.
- After visiting net banking login page, you will see the option of reset or change or forgot password just below your username and password block.
- Tap on the change password.
- Post tapping two options will be displayed one is through card or others.
- Select any which is more suitable for you.
- Portal will verify your details entered by sending OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You need to enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Post that various details will be asked you need to enter all the details.
- Then a new page will open where you can set your new password by entering the password twice and press on submit option.
- Now you are done with the procedure.
- After resetting your password visit your website again and head to OBC net banking login to check whether the password has been changed or not.
Overall speaking if you love to transact online then you love the net banking online features of OBC bank and if you have not used any feature and simply doing fund transferring you need to try various services provided by OBC bank you will enjoy their service.