To operate as a certified security guard in the state of Tennessee, an individual must be licensed and registered. The Tennessee security guard license must be updated every two years and is available from the Tennessee Department of Regulatory Boards. The minimal criteria for security licensing in Tennessee are fairly comparable to most other states (18, citizen, clean background etc.)
A person must have at least 4 hours of security guard training in Tennessee to work as an unarmed guard. Typically a worker will finish these hours at the security firm which hires them. Security firms are familiar with the state’s licensing standards and regulations, as well as the procedure for obtaining licensure.
Online Security Guard license training course Tennessee
No matter where you live in Tennessee, our online unarmed security officer guard card licensing training course is always available. If you live in Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Franklin, Jackson, Johnson City, Bartlett, Hendersonville, Kingsport, Smyrna, Gallatin, Columbia, or Lebanon, this 100percent online security licensing class is accessible to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You will always be able to find “security license training near me.” By not paying for fuel, parking, or child care, you may save money and avoid the price of traditional classroom instruction. The convenience and simplicity of access of on-demand training streamlines and expedites the licensing procedure; obtain your security guard license swiftly! Here is best Online Security Guard License Training Course Tennessee.
Prerequisites for the course
In order to join our Online Security Guard license training course Tennessee you’ll need to read the following requirements:
- To register as an unarmed security guard, you must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a US citizen or a resident immigrant. Your application will be rejected if you are not a US citizen or a resident alien. Applicants for Resident Alien status must show proof of citizenship.
- Not have been pronounced incapable by any court of competent jurisdiction due to a mental disability or illness, unless the applicant has subsequently been certified competent by a court of competent authority.
- You must not be a chronic alcoholic or drugs addict or dependent, and you must have a good moral character.
- There must be no handicap that, in the commissioner’s view, prohibits the applicant from executing the responsibilities of a security guard/officer.
In the event of any misbehavior, you will have to deal with the following issues
If convicted in any jurisdiction of any of the offenses mentioned in this section (4), you must have served your sentence or completed court-ordered probation for at least five (5) years prior to applying. A conviction for any of the following offenses would disqualify an application, subject to the criteria specified in this section:
- Any kind of felony
- Any misdemeanor including any of the following:
- Using a firearm or other weapon to fire.
- Assault, battery, or other violent act against a person or property.
- The sale, production, or distribution of prohibited substances, controlled substance analogues, drugs, or narcotics.
- Property thievery.
- Service thievery.
- Comply with the basic training criteria. The State of Tennessee Private Protective Services has authorized this course, and it fulfills all training criteria for Unarmed Security Guard Registration.
What would be the benefits for students to get enrolled in our Online Security Guard license training course Tennessee?
A Student of us will gain the following advantages by doing our Online Security Guard license training course Tennessee.
Approved by the Tennessee State Legislature
- The State of Tennessee’s Private Protective Services has given its complete approval to our 100 percent online Unarmed Security Guard Training Course.
- Upon completion of the course, all students will get information on how to obtain their official State of Tennessee Trainers Certificate.
- Within 24 hours of submitting their application, all students will get their State of Tennessee Trainers Certificate.
Partnership in a Strategic Way
- We support our strategic partners’ recruitment efforts, promote your vacancies on our free job board, and establish direct contact with students who are looking for work.
- Rather than working on individual projects, we collaborate with our clients to create comprehensive strategy.
- In order to make both of our businesses better in the long term, we work hard to make each relationship more valuable.