The horoscope probably originated with the birth of man. If you have repeatedly asked yourself about the existence of a relationship between the zodiac signs and people, know that you are not the only one. Since the beginning of time, humanity has wondered about the influence of the stars on people’s character and whether or not different zodiac signs could love each other.
Today, our attitude towards the horoscope is of the type “It is not true, but I believe it!” When in doubt, we want to tell you what the affinities between zodiac signs are, so if your partner has a negative zodiac sign to yours and it won’t work, you can’t tell us we didn’t tell you!
Seriously, let’s see what the couple affinities between zodiac signs are.
Compatibility Between The Zodiac Signs: Love And Hate
When we talk about the affinity between zodiac signs, we mean attitudes that people assume generally. Here is the best Kasamba’s compatibility tool. This does not imply that an adverse sign to you can never be the love of your life, just that you will have to be more careful and probably work more on the relationship because you and your partner are not similar and therefore could be born more easily friction between you.
Are you ready to discover the love affinities of the zodiac sign by sign?
- The affinities of the Arieswarrior: Fire sign, Aries is guided by Mars, the planet of action and Pluto, the planet of desire. In a couple’s life, he always puts himself on the line and takes situations “head-on”. In a sense, Aries is a person who, in love, wants to dominate. In their love life, he gets along well with Aquarius, Leo and Sagittarius. Instead, it is the opposite of Scorpio and has no particular affinity with Capricorn and Pisces.
- The loves of Taurus: Earth Sign, Taurus is an introverted sign, at times shy, but certainly not weak. Taurus knows how to wait, does not like to show off and leaves the first move to the other. This is why he is attracted to and gets along with personalities that drag. Libra, Cancer and Virgo are the signs with greater affinity. The less harmony there is with Leo, Aquarius and Gemini.
- Gemini’spreferences: Air sign, Gemini is the adventure personality. Never boring and always looking for novelty, even in love. Its related signs are Sagittarius, Capricorn, Leo, Libra and the same Gemini. Instead, it isn’t easy to find the sweetheart between Pisces, Aries, Scorpio and Taurus.
- The sentimentality of Cancer: Cancer is the sign of poets and creatives, but not of people inclined to merriment. In love, however, he is an attentive and very protective partner. It binds well to Libra, Sagittarius, Taurus and Scorpio. It is much less akin to Gemini, Aries, Aquarius and Leo.
- The passions of the “solar” Leo: As just said, Leo is unlikely to have an affinity with Cancer and not even with Taurus and Pisces. Leo is a sign ruled by the Sun. Therefore, it wants to be the centre of attention and therefore does not get along with the symptoms that have an ego as marked as his. A sign that he always wants to lead, Leo knows how to be very generous and loves Gemini, Scorpio, Virgo, Capricorn, and Sagittarius.
- Virgo’sromance: Often underestimated in passion, because not impulsive, Virgo gives the best of himself in long relationships. The signs with which he has the greatest affinity are Gemini, Scorpio, Libra, Cancer, Taurus and Leo. The least compatible sentimentally are Pisces, Aquarius and Aries.
- The gallantry of Libra: The sign of Libra is dominated by Venus, the planet of beauty. Gallant and “of other times”, Libra always aspires to improve himself and the world. For this, he seeks in love a person who can understand and help him. Its related signs are Sagittarius, Leo, Gemini and Virgo. The ones that are least suited to life as a couple are Aries, Scorpio and Pisces.
- The Cursed Charm of Scorpio: Ruled by Mars and Pluto, Scorpio is the quintessential volcanic and combative personality. This is why it has a great charm, even a little “noir”in love and lives relationships with great intensity. Its characteristics make it akin to Pisces, Leo, Virgo, Cancer and Taurus. Difficult for Scorpio to have a love affair with Gemini, Libra, Aquarius, Aries and Sagittarius.
- The “sporty” and demanding loves of Sagittarius: Although they don’t necessarily love to excel, Sagittarius loves sport and challenges. Jupiter leads him, and this makes him likeable, optimistic and generous. In love and life, he does not set himself and does not want limits: he must always feel satisfied both mentally and physically. For this, he gets along well with Gemini, Pisces, Leo, Cancer, Virgo. Some misunderstanding and little couple affinity instead could be with Aries, Scorpio, Taurus and Capricorn.
- The disciplined passion of Capricorn: Ruled by Saturn, Capricorn can at times seem like a sentimentally cold sign. Truly, Capricorn values responsibility, even in love, and always thinks of big plans. Once his trust is gained, great passions and pleasures can exist in a relationship with this sign. To break the ice with Capricorn are mainly Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio and Gemini. There could be friction with Pisces, Aries and Aquarius.
- The unconventional love of Aquarius: A sign of air, Aquarius is often the rebellious genius of the couple. He experiences love in an exciting and fun way and often returns the love he is given exponentially. Gets along well with Sagittarius, Libra, Aries, Leo, and Gemini. However, a certain detachment is seen in love relationships with Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus, and Cancer.
- The sentimental magic of Pisces:People are a little naive but at the same time pragmatic. Fish also experience love always poised between reality and fantasy, in an almost magical way. They hate prejudices and live passion intensely. Their ideal partners are Sagittarius, Capricorn, Scorpio, Taurus, Cancer and Virgo. Too traditional for Pisces are Libra, Gemini and Aries, with no particular couple affinity.