Do you plan on going to Indonesia and are curious about how to use the phone and the internet while you’re there? Some might suggest using your regular sim card and use your own provider roaming packages, but doing so not only entails paying expensive roaming fees, but it can also result in slow internet speeds because of the long distance.
Even though it is widely accessible, public Wi-Fi is ultimately unreliable. When using public Wi-Fi, you also lose online security.
What is the optimal course of action then and what eSim card to buy in Indonesia? Get a native sim card that will function flawlessly while you are in Indonesia.
Once you arrive at the airport, you can go to a convenience shop, a mobile service provider, or buy a sim card. Even a data card can be bought from Bikago Mobile online. You can buy the Bikago Mobile eSIM online, and once you get to Indonesia, you can activate it.
Your physical sim card is available at the airport, at any Bikago location in Bali, or you may have it brought to any location in Bali.
You can explore affordable packages for this e-sim, and registration is a straightforward process. Additionally, this Bali Mobile Data provider promises to provide you with excellent English-speaking customer support around-the-clock, whether in person or via Whatsapp.
Advantages of a Bikago Mobile e-sim card
Bikago Mobile e-sim cards are the best for tourists in Indonesia because they provide a wide range of comforts. Here are a few of their benefits.
- Bikago Mobile’s e-sim card is the greatest tourist eSIM card Indonesia because you can select between an electronic SIM and a physical SIM card.
- If you select an eSIM card, you don’t have to wait to get a regular SIM card; you can start using it as soon as you arrive in Indonesia.
- Because Bikago Mobile is roaming on Telkomsel, the top network in Bali and Indonesia, it offers extensive service. The game features numerous locations, including Lake Toba, Bandung, Jakarta, Yogyakarta, the Gili Islands, Raja Ampat, Lombok, Bintan, Labuan Bajo, and others.
- You can access customer assistance through email, WhatsApp, and any Bali-based Bikago location.
- The network is dependable and rates are very reasonable.
- You can connect with Bikago sims or use your phone and sim as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- You can stay in touch using your Whatsapp contact.
- Once you make a payment online and enter your name, the registration procedure is easy and quick and can be finished in a few minutes.
- Passport KYC and IMEI numbers are not necessary
The great speed of the Bikago mobile network is covered in more depth below
We really do mean it when we state that Bikago Mobile is the best tourist e-sim card in Indonesia.
Bikago Mobile uses Telkomsel, the best network in Indonesia, which means you can be guaranteed to get 4G, LTE, 4G+, and even 5G where it’s available.
As compared to other roaming providers, Bikago has a local IP breakout, which results in extremely low delay, typically between 60 and 120 ms, ensuring uninterrupted streaming.
According to the Bikago Mobile Speed test results, speeds can vary from 40 to 110 MB/s based on region.
With the best audio and video clarity possible, you can hold WhatsApp calls, hold Google and Zoom meetings, and even stream content from Spotify, Netflix, and YouTube.