Since the launch of ChatGPT in November 2022, its various powerful functions have been the topic of discussion, and its various data have also been the focus of attention. This article will take you to review the various data of ChatGPT from its release to the present.
What Is ChatGPT
ChatGPT is an AI chatbot based on the large-scale natural language processing model GPT 3.5, developed by OpenAI. The core function of ChatGPT is to realize the natural language generation of the dialogue system, that is, the user inputs text, and ChatGPT outputs a series of reasonable replies. ChatGPT can also implement various natural language processing tasks, such as information collection, article generation, etc.
- Powerful man-machine dialogue function
- AI question answering system can answer almost all your questions correctly
- A natural language processing system that supports various types of text generation.
- Machine language compilation function supports automatic writing and correction of codes.
- Published: November 30, 2022
- Developer: OpenAI, CEO: Sam Altman, market valuation $29 billion (January 2023).
- Users: On December 4, 2022, ChatGPT has more than one million users. ChatGPT surpassed 100 million users in January 2023.
- Technical support: GPT 3.5: It is an improved and upgraded version of GPT-3, with 175 billion parameters, which is more than 10 times that of ChatGPT-2. The training data of ChatGPT includes the entire English Wikipedia, BookCorpus, Common Crawl, etc. 45TB of text data. On March 9, 2023, Microsoft Germany CTO Andreas Braun confirmed that GPT-4 will be publicly released within the next week. GPT-4 will be Multimodal Large Language Models, which means that GPT-4 will support Text-to-text, Text-to-voice, Text-to-image, Image-to-Video and other modes, which is only for GPT-3 Another major advance in support of text formatting.
- ChatGPT API: OpenAI Playground provides access to the ChatGPT API, enabling developers and researchers to use its capabilities to build various applications and tools. The current ChatGPT API price is $0.002 per 1,000 tokens ($0.002=1000tokens=750 words).
- Version and Price:
|Version||Free Plan||ChatGPT Plus|
|Function||● Works well when server demand is low
● normal response speed
● Regular Data Updates
|● Works well when server demand is high
● Quick response
● Priority access to new features
It is worth noting that the data of ChatGPT has been further improved and expanded since its release, because the current number of users of ChatGPT has exceeded 100 million, and users are actually providing learning data for ChatGPT in the process of using it. ChatGPT’s updated data may include more training data, more advanced model architecture, stronger generation capabilities, and wider application scenarios. If you want to learn more about ChatGPT, you may wish to visit the OpenAI official website or read ChatGPT login to register an account and start experiencing it.