Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate Exam
A Great Start HPE6-A66
About Aruba Networks
Aruba Networks formerly known as Aruba Wireless Networks was founded in Sunnyvale, California in 2002. The company’s core business is Enterprise Level Wireless networking. Eventually, Aruba Networks became the largest independent wireless company. In 2015 Aruba Networks was acquired by HP (Hewlett Packard) for US$ 3 Billion. Now Aruba Networks is an HP-owned subsidiary. Aruba Networks’ acquisition gave HP a quick boost with the Wireless network products portfolio. The acquisition brought HP’s networking business under Aruba Networks’ umbrella. Now Aruba Networks deals with both Wireless and Wired portfolios of HP. Aruba Networks is presently headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
Aruba Networks – The Product Portfolio
Aruba Networks is mainly a network hardware product provider with allied software offerings as well. Major Products are as following;
Hardware Products Portfolio
- Access Points
- Remote Access Points
- Gateways & Controllers
- Access Switches
- Campus Core & Data Centre Switches
Software & Solutions Portfolio
- Management & Operations
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Analytics & Monitoring
- User & Application Test
- Device Discovery & Profiling
- Network Access Control
- Beacons & Tags
Aruba Networks – Some Facts
According to the 2019 IDC report, Aruba Networks holds 14% of the Enterprise WLAN market. Aruba Networks holds second place in the Enterprise WLAN market lead by Cisco Systems. Aruba Networks’ annual revenue was US$ 3 Billion in 2019. Some 7,000 employees work in Aruba Networks.
Download Demo: https://www.certsout.com/HPE6-A66-test.html
Aruba Networks Certifications – The Portfolio
Aruba Networks offers various certifications in different areas of the Aruba Networks platform. These Certifications are offered at Associate, Professional, Expert, and Specialist levels. Following are the active Aruba Certifications.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA)
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP)
- Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX)
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA)
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP)
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX)
- Aruba Certified Design Associate (ACDA)
- Aruba Certified Design Professional (ACDP)
- Aruba Certified Design Expert (ACDX)
- Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA)
- Aruba Certified Switching Professional (ACSP)
- Aruba Certified Network Security Associate (ACNSA)
- Aruba Location Services Specialist (ALSS)
- Aruba Data Center Network Specialist (ADCNS)
Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate – Exam Description
This exam validates that the candidate has a fundamental knowledge of an Aruba network design and knows the Aruba product lines to help them design the network with the assistance of a senior designer. The candidate should know how to read a customer request and extract the information needed for a wired or wireless network. The candidate should know how to use VRF and IRIS.
Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate – Who Should Take This Exam
Typical candidates for this certification are IT associates who want to learn about the Aruba products and the tools used to help design a network.
Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate – Exam Validation
The ACDA certification validates the engineer can plan and design enterprise-wide Aruba campus wireless and wired networks with the assistance of a senior designer.
Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate – The Benefits
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design of enterprise-wide Aruba campus wired and wireless networks.
- To validate you understand the fundamentals of designing an Aruba Mobile First Platform
- To advance your career as a certified professional
Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate Exam: HPE6-A66 – Exam Objectives
This exam validates a candidate that they can:
Gather and analyze data, and document customer requirements
- Given an outline of a customer’s needs for a simple campus environment determine the information required to create a solution
Evaluate the requirements, and select the appropriate Aruba solution for the design
- Given a scenario, evaluate the customer requirements for a simple campus environment identify gaps per a gap analysis, and select components based on the analysis results.
- Given a scenario, translate the business needs of a simple campus environment into technical customer requirements.
Plan and design an Aruba solution per customer requirements
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate products based on the customer’s technical requirements for a simple campus environment
- Given the customer requirements for a single-site campus environment design the high-level Aruba solution
- Given a customer scenario, explain how a specific technology or solution would meet the customer’s requirements.
Produce a detailed design specification document.
- Given a customer scenario for a simple campus environment, choose the appropriate components that should be included in the BOM.
- Given the customer requirements for a simple site environment determine the component details and document the high-level design.
- Given a customer scenario of a simple site environment, design and document the logical and physical network solutions.
- Given the customer scenario and service level agreements, document the licensing and maintenance requirements.
Recommend the solution to the customer.
- Given the customer’s requirements, explain and justify the recommended solution.
Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate Exam: HPE6-A66 – Prerequisites
There are no mandatory prerequisites for this exam.
Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate – Validity
Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate is valid for 3 years after earning the certification.
Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate Exam: HPE6-A66 – Exam Format
Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate exam is a 90-minute, 60-question assessment. The candidate is required to secure 67% marks to pass the exam. The exam is available in the English, Latin American Spanish, and Japanese languages.
Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate Exam: HPE6-A66 – Preparations
Preparing for Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate Exam HPE6-A66 requires the candidate to adopt a dedicated and focused approach. There are multiple training resources available online. These include study guides, video tutorials, braindumps, practice questions and answers, and interactive exam simulators. Choosing the right training is the key to success. One such training provider CertsOut offers comprehensive training for Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate Exam: HPE6-A66. CertsOut offers a money-back guarantee for their practice dumps which reflects the confidence they have in their training. CertsOut ensures success in Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate Exam: HPE6-A66 with their innovative training method which includes braindumps, study guides, practice questions, and a testing engine. The candidate is required to choose the best training at an affordable price.
Aruba Networks Certified Design Associate is a great way to start an associate-level career in the Aruba Networks platform.