How to do a front side 180 on a skateboard is one of the most basic tricks in all of snowboarding. It is often first learned by beginners because it is a basic trick that can be done without much experience. Many snowboarding videos will show the how to do a front side 180 on a skateboard by showing other riders the trick. In some cases, the video will also show a rider doing the trick off of a ramp. Although many of the maneuvers involved are the same, sometimes it is easier to do the trick when other people are around to help.
Beginners Guide for Doing a Front Side 180:
- For this reason, beginners should focus on doing the trick alone. To start, sit on your board with your legs bent and your weight distributed across both feet. The board should be at least two inches away from your body so that you can feel comfortable when doing the front side 180 on a skateboard. It is recommended that motorized skateboards work best.
- When learning how to do a front side 180 on a skateboard, simply flip your foot out in front of you. Your foot should be about six inches in front of the center of your skateboard. If you are skating alone, then this front side 180 is known as the “inward rotation” trick. In order to make this trick work, you need to be able to turn your entire body. If you can’t turn your entire body, then you can’t complete this trick.
- Once you have started your backside 180 on a skateboard, simply flip your front side out. Once you have stopped, you should be able to see that your rear wheel is now facing the opposite direction as your front wheel. You should also be able to see that your tail is now a straight line in the air. To make this front side 180, you will need to do the reverse.
- So, to do a front side 180 on a skateboard, simply turn your back side inwards. While you are turning your back side in, you should also be able to feel like you are pulling backward on your tail so that it starts straight up into the air. Once you have made it to where you can feel like you are pulling into the air, you should pull forward on your tail to complete the front side 180.
- Now, to do a front side 180 on a skateboard, you want to start to do the back 180 on your skateboard. When you are turning your back side in, you will want to start to feel like you are pulling back on your tail and then you want to start to feel like you are pushing forward. The trick is to keep doing this until you feel like you are almost falling off. This is a difficult trick to learn and you may need a couple of tries before you are able to do it perfectly.
- When you want to do a front side 180 on a skateboard, you want to start in the same place as you ended up in the previous step. When you are skating, simply turn your back side in and start to move forward. You should always be pushing off with your tail instead of pulling it. It may seem a bit awkward at first, but just try to remember that you should be pushing off with your tail. Eventually, as you keep doing it, you will start to get used to it.
When you are learning how to do a front side 180 on a skateboard, you want to make sure that you have good control over your skateboard. The reason for this is that if you have good control, it will be easier to do tricks such as this. It is also recommended that when you are doing these kinds of things that you wear elbow and kneepads because they can help to protect your knees from getting hurt. It is easy to get injured if you fall off a skateboard and it is especially common among younger people who are not used to skateboarding.