Mahabaleshwar is one of the most popular hill stations. It’s widely known for its scenic beauty, magnificent view, greenery, ambiance, calmness, and serenity. Mahabaleshwar is the pride of Maharashtra. It has got a healthy atmosphere. Mahabaleshwar is famous for strawberries, mulberry, and various Maharashtrian food.
Planning a trip is always a tough part. If you want to visit Mahabaleshwar and are facing hardship to plan a proper trip then let us help you to find a permanent solution.
If you are planning a short trip then you can cover the whole trip in 1N/2D. On your way to Mahabaleshwar from Panchgani, you can visit mapro garden. If you reach your destination by evening, save the next day for the rest of the places. Some many tours and travels provide transport services and Mahabaleshwar tour packages, making your jobs easier.
Let’s see Mahabaleshwar at a glance:
The Climate: It has got a pleasant climate.
Area: You have so many places to visit. The hilly areas usually cover a large arena.
Hotels: Various types of hotels are available. To get the best vibes, you can opt to stay in an old cottage.
Food: You can taste various Maharashtrian foods widely available throughout the place.
Specialties: Strawberries and blackberries.
Location: It is located at a distance of 5 hours from Mumbai and 2 hours from Pune city. If you are traveling with your friends or family, it’s better to travel in a private car or hire a car. Traveling by bike in hilly areas takes the fun to another level.
Perfect time to visit Mahabaleshwar
Mahabaleshwar welcomes you throughout the year. Mahabaleshwar has pleasant weather. If you have a tough schedule then you can visit according to your leisure time. But if you are a travel freak then you can visit at its peak seasons.
Although the whole year stays welcoming, the best time is from September to May. The weather seems cheerful. May stay more pleasant than any other month and perfect month for sightseeing. In case you want to witness fog then visit Mahabaleshwar in the month of June.
These are some attractions you should not miss:
1) Arthur’s seat: There are 6 points altogether. Arthur’s is the highest point in the whole Mahabaleshwar. If you visit in winter, mostly it would be foggy and you can hardly see the mountains clearly. Echo point, sprint water are stroking places to visit.
2) Key point (elephant’s head, needle hole point): The peak has taken the shape of an elephant head. View from the elephant’s head is mind-blowing and eye-soothing. You can see the beautiful slopes, valleys, waterfalls, and rivers, etc. You can experience horse riding here.
3) Mapro Garden: You can pay a visit to this place on your way from Panchgani to Mahabaleshwar. This place is a famous eatery and most of the time remains crowded. You should definitely try strawberries with cream.
1) Plan a short trip if you are running out of time. A short also works very well to visit Mahabaleshwar as there are not too many places to visit. And there are many places like kokan darshan, ganpatipude, ratnagiri
2) Stay in an old cottage to get the perfect holiday vibes.
3) Don’t forget to visit Mapro Garden on your way from Panchgani to Mahabaleshwar.
4) Avoid foggy days to visit because you can hardly see mountains and enjoy the views.
5) Carry available cash because network service is not available in most of the areas.