Since its initial release, the game The Sims has grown quite famous in virtual space since it allows you to immerse yourself in a whole different universe while making the arrangements you like. Because the game resembles real life, each participant can try on a new appearance and spend a lot of time online. There are numerous versions of the game since the makers are constantly thinking of upgrades and enhancements, so there are many possibilities for the player, even the most demanding of gamers. At the moment, everything you need to know about Sims 4 is accessible without any difficulties or difficulty, as there are numerous guides describing everything about the game.
The main positive characteristics of the game.
The Sims 4 game combines high-quality visuals, a range of game modes, and other conveniences to ensure that everyone can enjoy their hobby. In addition, among the game’s well-thought-out features, it is worth mentioning:
- The general quality of the core platform and its add-ons, because this is how the game functions without bugs and inaccuracies that could disrupt the entire experience.
- The ability to continually find new possibilities as the system is constantly improved.
- The game has a vivid ambiance because the designers strived to make everything as high-quality and unique as possible.
- There is a recognized game production quality to avoid any inconveniences.
- The game contains a plethora of features and benefits that will delight even the pickiest gamer.
More about the game’s popularity.
The Sims franchise’s total sales surpassed $ 5 billion. Andrew Wilson, CEO of Electronic Arts, stated this. “We’re constantly improving Sims 4, and the game’s viewership is expanding at a rate of 40% per year.” We’ll continue to improve the game so that gamers can have new experiences for as long as feasible.
In comparison, the total revenue from all Playrix games is $2.5 billion over a five-year period. The first game in the Sims series, however, was released in 2000. Mobile Sims games are not as popular as PC and console Sims games. A few years ago, Sims FreePlay grossed 3.5 million per month. Then EA released a gorgeous Sims Mobile game, and the two apps are currently making 2.2 million each month.
They attempted to port all of the content from the huge game to the mobile platform. The house’s building and decoration, the story of the city’s citizens, the simulation of work, parties, and parenting. That didn’t work either. It turns out that taking a Sims element and creating a complete game around it was far more effective… What are gamers’ favorite aspects of The Sims?
“I’m building a house,” is a common phrase on the subject. “It serves as a creative outlet for me. I construct heroes and act out their stories. I enjoy how it’s not particularly realistic.”
The Sims has four features that gamers enjoy:
- A lack of genuine consequences for bad decisions in many settings.
- A fast-paced game. A few gaming days can encompass the entirety of one’s existence.
- The Sims’ incompetence. They act like kids.
- Life can be brutal at times. With the Sims, there is no such thing.